Since I’ve started my #HHJ I have acquired some great new tools. The right tools can really aide in protecting and preserving your hair.
- WIDE TOOTH COMB – I have officially replaced my rat tail comb that has been in my life FOREVER with a wide tooth comb. I don’t use a comb if I don’t have too but when I do the wide tooth is the only way to go! This cuts down on breakage which is the key to 4 b coiled hair retaining length. These can be purchased at any Sally’s, Ulta, Beauty Brands, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc. ($2.)
- HUETIFUL HAIR STEAMER – My Steamer is one of the BEST items I have purchased! I use it at least once a week. It really takes my DC to another level! It is the best way to hydrate your hair. I purchased my unit from Amazon but you can also purchase them straight fom the Huetiful website. ($100. ish)
- GOLD N HOT CONDITIONING CAP – My conditioning cap hardly gets a break… poor baby! I use it after each co-wash and sometimes after my Steamer. Like many of my hair items I purchased this bad boy from Amazon. ($25. ish)
- CLAW HAIR CLIPS – These are my favorite clips. They work for everything!! I purchased these with a coupon – YAY at Ulta. ($4. ea.)
- T-REX HAIR CLIPS – I just bought the T-Rex clips this weekend at Beauty Brands. I wanted them just because I’m a product junkie and it would be nice to have a second set of good clips. ($15.)
(see photo for all items listed above)
What tools do you use most often? Do you use any of the tools I listed? Love em? Let me know what you think.
Thanks for reading!
XO – Colette